I honestly dont know how I feel about this. On the one hand you are filling a customer need, but on the other hand you are bowing to the anti-gun myth that lead ammo is ‘OMG! Run for your lives! Save the condor! OMG!’
What say you?
Here is the presser:
On July 29, 2014, Lehigh Defense received official non-lead ammunition certification from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife. This certification officially recognizes and approves the use of specific Lehigh Defense products for all non-lead areas.
The specific list of approved ammunition and bullets includes the following:
– Maximum Expansion Subsonic Rifle Ammunition
– Controlled Chaos Lead-Free Brass Rifle Ammunition
– Maximum Expansion Handgun Ammunition
– Controlled Fracturing Handgun Ammunition
– Xtreme Penetration Handgun & Rifle Ammunition
– Maximum Expansion Subsonic Rifle Bullets
– Controlled Chaos Lead-Free Brass Rifle Bullets
– Controlled Fracturing Copper Handgun Bullets
– Xtreme Penetration Copper Handgun & Rifle Bullets (for non-game hunting only in California)