I said it a while back here on the blog… “I wonder how long it will be before ‘Guns & Ammo’ puts out a zombie themed issue.” Well, they are going a step further and creating an entire zombie themed magazine.
Intermedia Outdoors in now producing ‘Zombie Nation’, a gun rag that is completely and 100% dedicated to zombie shooting.
*Its too bad that “Zombie Nation” has already been claimed on the dot-com and social media nets.
ZOMBIE NATION PREMIER ISSUE!
Zombie Nation is dedicated to you, the zombie hunter.
INTERVIEWS WITH WALKERS
- AMC’s” The Walking Dead” zombies let us pick their brains.
- Bill Johnson is the man behind the makeup.
INSIDE THE CROSSHAIRS
- Leupold unveils the 1.25-4×20 VX-R Zombie
- Surefire creates a retina-burning, 500-human knockout.
INSTRUCTIONS: FACE STAB
- Vicious new muzzle device from Specialized Tactical Systems.
Jason Teague is the zombie herder. Leading up to the photo shoots, he’d spend more than 40 hours per week arranging the locations, rounding up zombies and coordinating the schedules of everyone involved. Without his introductions, this magazine would have looked more like a comic book with stickers.